ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

How to convert bus to omsi?

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
RedGunn

Anzahl der Beiträge : 107

How to convert bus to omsi? Empty
BeitragThema: How to convert bus to omsi?   How to convert bus to omsi? Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 9:05

Hi, do you can make any tutorial how to make buses for OMSI engine ? Name of the doors, markers etc.
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackSpider

Anzahl der Beiträge : 36

BeitragThema: Re: How to convert bus to omsi?   How to convert bus to omsi? Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 13:23

RedGunn schrieb:
Hi, do you can make any tutorial how to make buses for OMSI engine ? Name of the doors, markers etc.

Yes that would be nice. and maybe some quick information. Like how do the buttons work. and How to play animations. How High-Poly your bus models are.
But a English (Video) tutorial would be very very nice.

Also is there any information about using 3DSMax for OMSI?

BlackSpider
Nach oben Nach unten
jxbell

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

BeitragThema: Re: How to convert bus to omsi?   How to convert bus to omsi? Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 13:34

Which program can import/export o3d files?
Nach oben Nach unten
RedGunn

Anzahl der Beiträge : 107

BeitragThema: Re: How to convert bus to omsi?   How to convert bus to omsi? Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 20:04

Hi I find this http://www.swegrafix.net/upload/files/makeo3d.rar but I can't open files.
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

BeitragThema: Re: How to convert bus to omsi?   How to convert bus to omsi? Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 23:28

RedGunn schrieb:
Hi I find this http://www.swegrafix.net/upload/files/makeo3d.rar but I can't open files.

Thishttp://www.omsi.cz/index.php?strana=down-programy

contains the 03d converter that Omsi devs use, ive converted but still cannot work out how to work in game yet really hope there instruction soon, this is the only fing stopping me from releasing the Scania
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: How to convert bus to omsi?   How to convert bus to omsi? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

How to convert bus to omsi?
Seite 1 von 1