ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf

Nach unten 
+77
Panasonic44
Euro2010
SolarisUrbino
Jan_Krever
krtz07
Startrekkevster
OuN-World [Paul]
SBS1975G Strider B10M
Tarc
Jason
NewFlyerC40LF
basty1983
Bus2011
Icebear
roadrunner1981
qwertyqatar
JunGRail
Alex1
kont0mat
MichaJim1990
midtown292
Blade
Reinbus
cktse
T163R
Marc1972
Büffelhüfte
OVK966
dudelove01
mr. x
MAN Fan
Airbus2257
cyberhost
Adreis
Dario
DMG1978
Neobus_Citta
Florian
lolmann101
xxtim91xx
Waidmannsluster
ho962010
Benny
Tommy08
Se7en
Morphi
zavage
weymouthman
Busfahrer-ROW
Dundee
VOLLG"S
835sedici
kopmania
goodeyeoncs
Platzi
T.J 2000
woah
Bdvmot002
OmsiDriver
HalliHallo
Oranienburger123
Nils G.
BahnFan2014
wertz
rzr09
Smallhail741
Jerry_Lewis
Lasse
Spanier
SD_202_FAN
phillip
Damian Schwichtenberg
Sebastian12
gneb
MANSD202FAN
winsome
81 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Weiter
AutorNachricht
qwertyqatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 27

Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeDi 11 Okt - 15:02

SBS1975G Strider B10M schrieb:
zavage schrieb:
Great Bus, but the IBIS is not working .

I have a similar problem, no matter what number I put on both directions & no passengers board the bus. And the AI Buses are all on Private driving around in clusters of 2 or 3 not picking up passengers, instead it looks like LHD Grundorf is having a Enviro500 bus parade

There is no IBIS. You change the destination via the little Icon in the Alt menu.
Nach oben Nach unten
SBS1975G Strider B10M

SBS1975G Strider B10M

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeMi 12 Okt - 8:22

I know, I'm just saying no matter what destination I put no passengers board and AI Buses stay private in clusters
This causes the bus stops to be PACKED
Really PACKED with passengers
Nach oben Nach unten
OuN-World [Paul]

OuN-World [Paul]

Anzahl der Beiträge : 294

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeMi 12 Okt - 15:09

Hey ich finde den Bus richtig gut gelungen und lade ihn mir nacher auch runter aber wäre es möglich den Bus zu spiegeln?
Wenn ja wie oder könnte das jemand machen?

LG Paul
Nach oben Nach unten
wertz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 559

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeMi 12 Okt - 15:30

OuN-World [Paul] schrieb:
Hey ich finde den Bus richtig gut gelungen und lade ihn mir nacher auch runter aber wäre es möglich den Bus zu spiegeln?
Wenn ja wie oder könnte das jemand machen?

LG Paul

..ist nicht möglich (oder nur mix extremen Maßnahmen), wurde bereits einige Male besprochen!
Nach oben Nach unten
OuN-World [Paul]

OuN-World [Paul]

Anzahl der Beiträge : 294

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeMi 12 Okt - 17:37

Oh sorry habe ich nicht mitbekommen...
Nach oben Nach unten
Startrekkevster

Anzahl der Beiträge : 92

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeDo 13 Okt - 3:19

qwertyqatar schrieb:
SBS1975G Strider B10M schrieb:
zavage schrieb:
Great Bus, but the IBIS is not working .

I have a similar problem, no matter what number I put on both directions & no passengers board the bus. And the AI Buses are all on Private driving around in clusters of 2 or 3 not picking up passengers, instead it looks like LHD Grundorf is having a Enviro500 bus parade

There is no IBIS. You change the destination via the little Icon in the Alt menu.

Or could just press F8 + Pg up/down like on the default SD200s.
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeFr 14 Okt - 3:28

Very nice bus and nicely detailed, but I think that the physics of the bus needed to be touched up though. The weight, torque, etc are pretty much default to that of original buses. The sounds are great but the turbocharger is located within the sound. if you were to de-throttle, the turbocharger sound remains. So just for fun I decided to tweak both the physics and the sounds using data from the Enviro 500. The sounds which i have used are the same exact sounds which are used on this tweaked bus. However I used audacity to isolate A) Base engine sounds and B) The Turbocharger sounds. Since the turbocharger is an high pitch/hz sound this can be easily isolated. So I created two different sound files of these both of them. I then took the turbocharger mod, which I have created, and implemented this into this bus, the end result was that it sounds just like the ISM with the turbocharger spooling up and down as it should depending on both the speed of the bus and the RPMS. As far as the physhics, the gear ratios for that Ecomat II is 3.43, 2.01, 1.43, 1, 0.83, and 0.59. This of an standard Ecomat. The 2.81 for the first gear was only used on the first generation of the Ecomat I built between the year(s) 1979 and 1985. The weight of the bus has been increased from 10.9 up to somewhere in the 17 tonne range. Give the engine torque shown of that of an Cummins ISMe but with an 15% power loss. I would release it out, but I do not do things like that, I will contact the developer about and ask for approval first.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Tarc

Tarc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 74

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeFr 14 Okt - 12:47

damn. To me the bus didn't feel heavy enough and now it's confirmed, hope it's going to be fixed, or better, an improved version will be released
Great work krtz07 Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
http://tarcdnb.deviantart.com/
Morphi

Morphi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 112

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeFr 14 Okt - 12:47

That would be really nice Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Jan_Krever

Jan_Krever

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeFr 14 Okt - 15:41

Hi,

I know some people moan about having to regsiter (why? Very Happy ), but I cannot believe that in this whole thread about this wonderful RHD bus, no-one has talked that there is a brilliant map available, driving on the left from the aussie x site,

It is called DURHAM (driving on the left) ....and is a real map from the UK as I can gather it.

.....the map has two routes, one in 5.5km and one is 7.5km, it works really very well, and he has put the passengers back from the road, so they get straight onto this bus, they don't walk to the other side.

Cool, cool map and as far as I know, the first full size map driving on the left.

Note. You can ONLY drive the Enviro 500 by Winsome on this map at present.

I am sorry but as a new member here, the forum will not allow me to post external links. But if you go to-REMOVED- and scroll down to the OMSI section you can find it.

Greetz,

Jan

Commercials for other databases, exspecially for this one, is not tolerated at the moment. 835sedici
Nach oben Nach unten
Lasse

Lasse

Anzahl der Beiträge : 975

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeFr 14 Okt - 15:46

Why are you doing advertising for other forums?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tippstricksfuergames.npage.de
Jan_Krever

Jan_Krever

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeFr 14 Okt - 15:55

Strange way to look at it.

I am simply telling people that there is a great map that actually drives on the left.

As this 11 PAGE thread is all about a bus that requires that type of map, I would say it is relevent....

Do you think people should be unaware, and unable to enjoy this bus, just because I talk of a map that is on another site ??

That would be crazy. As a community we can all share enjoyment. Wink

Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
kopmania

Anzahl der Beiträge : 120

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeFr 14 Okt - 16:17

Lasse, if you look like that, then first post at this topic is also adversting ????
He did not posted direct download link for exemple rapidshare, he gave a link from Website where you can download it.
So pls dont cry everytime and moaning when someone said about aussiex forum.. its a bit childly.
Nach oben Nach unten
Lasse

Lasse

Anzahl der Beiträge : 975

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeFr 14 Okt - 16:21

But this is the OMSI forum and not the ... forum.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tippstricksfuergames.npage.de
Smallhail741

Anzahl der Beiträge : 300

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeFr 14 Okt - 17:11

Lasse schrieb:
But this is the OMSI forum and not the ...forum.

Nice job captain obvious, he was just stating that there is a map there for download if anybody wanted, so stop being like all the other stingy noobs and stop complaining when someone posts about the ... forum -.-!

Small

Zuletzt von Yufa am Fr 14 Okt - 19:28 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet (Grund : s.u.)
Nach oben Nach unten
835sedici

835sedici

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1476

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeFr 14 Okt - 17:59

Commercials for other databases, exspecially for this one, is not tolerated at the moment.i
Nach oben Nach unten
Tarc

Tarc

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeFr 14 Okt - 21:33

I'll have to agree with Jan Krever.
Whatever some snob moderator insist on to stick to rules, still, people ARE looking for a map for this bus.
"commercial database"...
After finding this amazing bus, the first ever RHD one, I had to spend a long time looking for a suitable map, none found here on this mighty OMSI forum with its mighty active OMSI developers,
and after some googling I somehow luckily stumbled upon the same map, which is great and long, just what everybody for this bus is looking for.
How else would you get around an external link (which is still not a direct link etc)?
saying "google aussie-x"? even that would be advertisement.
The map is made for this game for god's sake, if noone here (developers) bothers to release info on how to make RHD buses, LHD maps, articulated buses, etc, what else can we do?

p.s.:
1) If I say: "google aussie-x", would it be a violation of rules?
2) If I say: "I like to drink coca-cola while driving your similar-themed bus skin", is it a violation?

Then what is the difference between mentioning "aussie-x" so that people can google it and just linking the damn website?
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeFr 14 Okt - 21:39

Tarc schrieb:
I'll have to agree with Jan Krever.
Whatever some snob moderator insist on to stick to rules, still, people ARE looking for a map for this bus.
"commercial database"...
After finding this amazing bus, the first ever RHD one, I had to spend a long time looking for a suitable map, none found here on this mighty OMSI forum with its mighty active OMSI developers,
and after some googling I somehow luckily stumbled upon the same map, which is great and long, just what everybody for this bus is looking for.
How else would you get around an external link (which is still not a direct link etc)?
saying "google aussie-x"? even that would be advertisement.
The map is made for this game for god's sake, if noone here (developers) bothers to release info on how to make RHD buses, LHD maps, articulated buses, etc, what else can we do?

there is nothing more that can be said about that.. if the Mods do not like the Aussie-X forum, then that is their problem, they should not stop people helping everyone else drive on a good map, especially cause there is 3 out that i know of... and yes i will advertise them... they are Ankeburg (about 600 meters each way equaling to 3 minutes each way) and Durham, which i have not been able to drive fully but i like it, the biggest problem is HERE as most of the Developers are german... which then equals them not giving a rats bottom about this very bus... which i enjoy very much... besides the odd problems here and there, so this forum needs to settle down a bit and allow users and developers from both forums to have fun here, and there.

Small.
Nach oben Nach unten
Tarc

Tarc

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeFr 14 Okt - 21:42

Smallhail741 schrieb:

Oh nice! What is the third one?
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeFr 14 Okt - 21:46

Tarc schrieb:
Smallhail741 schrieb:

Oh nice! What is the third one?

The Grundorf LHD Razz

Small

PS. POST 250! xD

Zuletzt von Smallhail741 am Fr 14 Okt - 21:47 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet (Grund : POST 250! xD)
Nach oben Nach unten
Tarc

Tarc

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeFr 14 Okt - 21:49

Smallhail741 schrieb:

The Grundorf LHD Razz

ahhhh I already forgot that one :p my bad thanks for mentioning the Ankeburg one here, I'm sure others will appreciate it, too
If I find another LHD map in thge future I will post it here too

Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeFr 14 Okt - 21:54

Tarc schrieb:
Smallhail741 schrieb:

The Grundorf LHD Razz

ahhhh I already forgot that one :p my bad thanks for mentioning the Ankeburg one here, I'm sure others will appreciate it, too
If I find another LHD map in thge future I will post it here too

Ankeburg isn't very big, like i said 600 meters each way... but its good to learn how to drive that bus Smile

Small
Nach oben Nach unten
SolarisUrbino

SolarisUrbino

Anzahl der Beiträge : 65

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeMo 17 Okt - 12:23

So here is the download link of this map. As there are links to other sites (like the aerosoft forum) everywhere and necessarily everywhere as you can't upload a file in this forum. This can't be a violation of the rules in this Forum!!

Link: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/2033-durham-driving-on-the-left/
Nach oben Nach unten
http://bus-und-musik.de.tl
Euro2010

Euro2010

Anzahl der Beiträge : 304

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeMo 17 Okt - 13:48

Hi,

I can´t download the bus. After a few minutes the download break up.

What can I do ? Have you a alternative host ? By both downloads the same.

MfG.
Euro2010
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.euro2010-media.jimdo.de
SolarisUrbino

SolarisUrbino

Anzahl der Beiträge : 65

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitimeMo 17 Okt - 14:57

Maybe it helps to try another browser.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://bus-und-musik.de.tl
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf   Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf - Seite 7 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Dennis Enviro 500 & LHD Grundorf
Seite 7 von 8Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Weiter