ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip Empty
BeitragThema: Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip   Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip Icon_minitimeDi 29 Nov - 15:31

Hi,

I created a timetable on the spandau xtreme map N37, but on the return run, passengers won't board, the destination is Falkensee Bahnhof so i gather the bus stop properties are set for the M32 towards U Rathaus Spandau, anyway to change that so they board the new line?

Cheers! bounce
Nach oben Nach unten
JDX

JDX

Anzahl der Beiträge : 67

BeitragThema: Re: Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip   Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip Icon_minitimeFr 2 Dez - 14:08

I have the same problem with my own map and cannot think of the reason (my route was working fine). If I find out what the problem is I will share it with you.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip   Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip Icon_minitimeFr 2 Dez - 19:48

JDX schrieb:
I have the same problem with my own map and cannot think of the reason (my route was working fine). If I find out what the problem is I will share it with you.

Yeah, cheers mate,

They board on the way down, maybe due to the way the maps laid out? the M32 runs to S&U Rathaus Spandau where as my line runs to Falkensee Bahnhof. If you do work it out let me know. I would like to share the timetable but still fine tuning it, the 5am journey from Falkensee down to Havelpark is a lot busier due to the morning rush and the traffic between Falkensee and Freudstrasse is gridlock.

Smile

Nach oben Nach unten
JDX

JDX

Anzahl der Beiträge : 67

BeitragThema: Re: Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip   Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip Icon_minitimeMi 7 Dez - 0:35

I think the problem may lay with the depot file. I was playing with it earlier and now I have the problem in both directions. Do you use the HOF Creator?
Nach oben Nach unten
Bus2011

Bus2011

Anzahl der Beiträge : 642

BeitragThema: Re: Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip   Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip Icon_minitimeMi 7 Dez - 16:02

Zitat :
OLD FORUM WILL BE CLOSED THIS EVENGING ===> NEW FORUM!

Here it goes : http://www.omnibussimulator.de/forum/

Nach oben Nach unten
http://simulatorforum.forumprofi.de/index.php?page=Index
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip   Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Created timetable but passengers wont board on return trip
Seite 1 von 1